"My Travels!" SueWarwick's Profile
I am now in my third decade of travel, having visited a fair few places from America to Yugoslavia (before it gained it 'former' prefix!), the mountains of Switzerland to the capital cities of Italy, France and Holland
I've seen the busy beaches of Spain and the empty footpaths of Slovenia.
Hopefully I can provide as much information as I can about these places.
Also there is some information on the area I was born and bred, Wirral.
It is difficult to pick a favourite place but current fav is Slovenia - one of the most beautiful countries I have seen
Japan is another amazing place - very different from anywhere else I've ever been!
Favourite types of holidays are, with out doubt, ones where I am in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do except walk for miles
This year (so far!) I've been to Slovenia (again) for a skiing/snow boarding/walking holiday in Kranjska Gora which was fantastic and, in the summer, went around a few American states.
Later this year, I'm off to Barcelona for a Red Bull air race
Click on my Travel Pages link for a list of places Ive visited and written about (so far!)
....I'm 32 with no sign of growing up and settling down.
As well as travelling, I do a bit of walking (usually up a mountain or two) and recently started fencing.
I love nothing better than a good Italian meal (with the odd glass of red wine or 2!)
During the football season I can be found in Prenton Park watching Tranmere Rovers.
I love anything to do with aviation and currently taking lessons for my PPL and try and watch the Red Bull Air Race as much as I can.
I currently work in Wirral as a web programmer (so there is no excuse for the shoddy content on these pages!)
Any real life pilots out there with any tips??! (-;
Apologies for adding a photo of myself - use it to scare the kids from the fireplace.....
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 208 Reviews
- 279 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 37 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- updated a Thurstaston Travel Page "Walking in Thurstaston"
- SueWarwick and JoelWillTravel are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Cycle Hire in Bovec Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cycle Hire"
updated their Profile Page "My Travels!"
- Commented on one of SueWarwick's Thurstaston travel pages
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Towns on Italian Border"
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Bled Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Birkenhead Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Riga Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Pescasseroli Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Bohinj Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Manchester Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos