"Historic Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination Gruene by ATXtraveler
Gruene Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 35 photos
Officially, Gruene is a part of the City of New Braunfels, but ask anyone who lives here, and it is its own part of history. Gruene is the home to the famous Gruene Dancehall, and this area was known for its cotton production, before it became famous for its tubing trips down the Guadalupe River.
I hope to bring you a couple tips about Gruene, as it is a beautiful spot to stop in for an afternoon.
One thing you will learn very quickly when you enter the Gruene Historical District is that this is actually the Off the... more travel advice
Located in the heart of the Gruene Historic District is the Gruene Antique Company. This conglomeration of small antique... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Gruene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Texas"
- "Turn of the century charm!"
- "T_Nowak1's new Gruene Page"
- "lumberjack83's new Gruene Page"
- "Gruene, Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gruene
- Transportation in Gruene
- Nightlife in Gruene
- Restaurants in Gruene
- Shopping in Gruene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gruene
- 10 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Gruene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gruene
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues