"The Real Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth by ATXtraveler

Fort Worth Travel Guide: 896 reviews and 1,888 photos

How?

Why is it that the places we live so close to, rarely get consideration when deciding on a weekend trip, or an extended vacation?

Sarah and I decided that the only way we would ever actually sit down and enjoy a trip close to home was to create a VT meeting. VT meetings are normally a way where you can invite friends and VT family to a common place that you want to explore more yourself, and Fort Worth fit that bill for us.

So, this page will continually be built, but I wanted to get a start on it now...

• Last visit to Fort Worth: Sep 2008
  • Intro Updated Sep 28, 2008

• Nov 24, 2008 at 5:52 AM

Great page. I love it

• Martinewezel's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Wow, can't wait to see FTW. Is one day enough to see the Stockyards, the Cowgirl Museum and the action in the streets? I guess we'll better not book at the Comfort Inn. Thanks for your good tips.

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Please let me know if your next TX VTis anywhere near FTW. I would almost fly back to TX just for a Kincaid's burger.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2008 at 11:08 AM

What a terrific page! The VT Meeting in Fort Worth sounds fabulous, and your organizational skills for such a meet is evident. Thorough, interesting, informative, and fun...makes for a great read and excellent photos to match.

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Great transportation tip: "walking"!! Wish I knew earlier. VT meet, however, was wonderful!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2008 at 1:40 PM

That's a great lead photo of the Indian and cowboy on their cell phones! Glad you all had such a fine time at the VT meeting in Fort Worth.

• adawn412's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2008 at 3:20 PM

Yea!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2008 at 8:47 AM

It sounds like y'all enjoyed Fort Worth and had a great week-end. Sorry I missed the meet.

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Your page is much better than mine, I may go erase mine ;-)

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Nice writeup on Fort Worth. Hopefully, we will both have time one day for me to give both Dallas and Fort Worth a fair to middling look.

ATXtraveler Visits Here Frequently!

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Fort Worth

Have you been to Fort Worth?

Latest Activity in Fort Worth