"Our Honeymoon Destination" Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia by ATXtraveler

French Polynesia Travel Guide: 1,494 reviews and 3,494 photos

Sarah and Mark Honeymoon in Paradise

On our external website, we actually asked our friends and family where we should go for our honeymoon, and what did everyone come up with? Fiji and Australia. We ignored their opinions and decided instead to go to one of the locations that has always been on Sarah's wishlist, French Polynesia. One of the main reasons that Sarah was so intriqued by FP was that she had always seen the overwater bungalows advertised, and that looked too appealling to pass up!

Hopefully I can portray an accurate picture of Tahiti and its islands, and you can decide for yourself whether or not to see it!

• Last visit to French Polynesia: Mar 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 5, 2005

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2008 at 6:27 PM

Wow, nice place for a honeymoon.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2008 at 1:21 AM

What a beautiful place for a honeymoon! And such a good idea to research the plants in this way. Hibiscus is one of my favourite flowers and the red ginger reminded me of Jamaica :)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2008 at 10:13 AM

What an awesome spot for a honeymoon! You two seem to do everything in style. Very helpful tips.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2008 at 5:34 AM

Absolutel wonderful page on French Polynesia. I especially enjoyed the pic of the colourful fish in the Reef and loved the pic overlooking Moorea Bay. Also thanks for visiting my new Cordoba pages.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 6:23 PM

Such excellent "General Tips"! Most interesting and informative. What a great place this French Polynesia seems to be. Your enticing text is quite alluring.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2005 at 8:17 PM

Excellent tips on the plants and flowers growing in Tahiti !

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 6:30 PM

Nice job!

• annk's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 9:03 AM

Congratulations to you and Sarah! I can't think of a better place for a honeymoon. We did the Paul Gaugin cruise a few yrs. back and it was great!

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2005 at 12:19 PM

Your 'schmoozing ability'? I remember reading about that in your Mardi Gras tips too, the results seemed more impressive there!

• ThePriest's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Thanks for sharing these with us Mark... no mention of the big fish??

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in French Polynesia

Have you been to French Polynesia?

Latest Activity in French Polynesia