"Vacation Paradise in Poipu!" Top 5 Page for this destination Poipu by ATXtraveler

Poipu Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 155 photos

Is this really Business?

In December, I unfortunately had to go to Poipu Bay, HI for work. I know, and no, we are not hiring for this position!

My co-worker Kyle who had never been to Hawaii was nice enough to take several shots, so I look forware to sharing them with you!

• Last visit to Poipu: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 3, 2005

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Now I know why people go again and again to these tropical islands--thanks for a glimpse of Kauai!

• SteveOSF's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 10:45 PM

I would like to get to Kauai sometime. I don’t think I’ll be able to do it on business though. It’s nice to get paid to go somewhere nice!

• michanth's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 3:41 PM

Poipu is lovely as is the entire island of Kauai. I hope you enjoy your stay in Nov..

• annk's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2005 at 9:36 AM

What a terrible place to go for a business trip! Poipu is our favorite....we stay next door at Kiahuna.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 4:47 AM

Kauai without Sarah, what a waste! Karen and I just made reservations last night for a week in Poipu in November. That's a long time to wait, but we're already excited about the trip.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2005 at 4:09 AM

Somebody has to do it, right? We had Xmas dinner at the Sheraton on Poipu in '03. Lovely .

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2005 at 2:35 PM

Oh darn, just had to visit this terrible place.......yeah right! Glad you enjoyed it anyways!!

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 7:43 AM

Nice tips, sweetie :* I can't wait to go on 'business' trips with you! ;)

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Poipu