"Resting Place in Southwest Colorado" Top 5 Page for this destination Cortez by ATXtraveler
Cortez Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 38 photos
Occassionally, you stop in a place long enough to sleep, eat and get back on the road. On our trip to Colorado to go to Mesa Verde National Park, we dropped in on Cortez. I'll add more information if we ever return again!
Cortez is one of the locations that you should definitely consider driving to, as there is no public transportation to... more travel advice
One of the geographically unique things about Southwestern Colorado is that it borders three other states in a single... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Cortez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Resting Place in Southwest Colorado"
- "Basaic Cortez Page"
- "Historical Ruins"
- "Mesa Verde Nt'l Monument"
- "4 Squared"
- "gowest2000's new Cortez Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cortez
- Hotels in Cortez
- Transportation in Cortez
- Nightlife in Cortez
- Restaurants in Cortez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cortez
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (119)
Have you been to Cortez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cortez
Photos in CortezSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues