"Showing Sarah my Home State" Pasadena by ATXtraveler
Pasadena Travel Guide: 388 reviews and 1,167 photos
One of the most traditional things you could possibly do when you are in Pasadena is attend a game at the Rose Bowl, or enjoy a day watching the floats head down the road at the Rose Parade.
- Pros:Beautiful Weather
- Cons:Too close to LA
Although this is actually located in the city of Los Angeles, most visitors to the greater LA area prefer to stay in... more travel advice
JPL, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, one of the most famous landmarks of Pasadena is now closed to the public. We were... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Pasadena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Pasadena~Route 66"
- "One of the best places to visit in So Cal!"
- "Don't Pass on Pasadena!"
- "Pasadena beyond the Rose Bowl"
- "Pasadena - Old Time Charm and Beauty"
- "Showing Sarah my Home State"
- "Pretty Pasadena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasadena
- Hotels in Pasadena
- Transportation in Pasadena
- Nightlife in Pasadena
- Restaurants in Pasadena
- Shopping in Pasadena
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasadena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasadena
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (118)
Have you been to Pasadena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasadena
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues