"Gateway to John Wayne Airport" Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Mesa by ATXtraveler
Costa Mesa Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 204 photos
Orange County was originally settled by the Native Indian tribes in the 1400's, until the Spanish Missionaries came in the 1700s. Father Junipero Serra was one of the explorers that founded this area.
One of the larger cities in Orange County is Irvine, named after James Irvine, an original American settler that started many of the ranches in this area.
- Pros:Easy access to Southern California
- Cons:No more ranches
If you are visiting the Southern California area, you have many choices on arrival airports. If you are specifically... more travel advice
During a recent trip to South Coast Plaza, I met my parents at Z Tejas, which is an Arizona based Southwestern fusion... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Costa Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Costa Mesa~"The City of the Arts”"
- ""My Home Town" kind of!!"
- "Can't-Miss Costa Mesa!"
- "Gateway to John Wayne Airport"
- "THE OC!"
- "Fun And Trill Rides"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Mesa
- Hotels in Costa Mesa
- Transportation in Costa Mesa
- Nightlife in Costa Mesa
- Restaurants in Costa Mesa
- Shopping in Costa Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Mesa
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Costa Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Mesa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos