"Schaffhausen - A little look into Switzerland" Top 5 Page for this destination Schaffhausen by ATXtraveler
Schaffhausen Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 826 photos
Sarah, her best friend Angela and I ventured into Schaffhausen for a portion of the day to view the Rhine Falls. This was a nice little town to enjoy a morning.
Schaffhausen is located on the northern border of Switzerland and Germany, about halfway between Basel and the Austrian... more travel advice
One very unique local custom in Schaffhausen is the ornate window and archway designs and coverings in the downtown... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Schaffhausen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE LOVELY OLD TOWN OF SCHAFFHAUSEN"
- "In searching for waterfalls on the Rhine"
- "Schaffhausen, the Rhine Falls, and a VT Meeting"
- "A NATURE WONDER"
- "Schaffhausen - A little look into Switzerland"
- "Schaffhausen and Rheinfalls"
- "Rhine Falls, near the town of Schaffhausen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schaffhausen
- Hotels in Schaffhausen
- Transportation in Schaffhausen
- Nightlife in Schaffhausen
- Restaurants in Schaffhausen
- Shopping in Schaffhausen
- Warnings and Dangers in Schaffhausen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schaffhausen
- 12 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Schaffhausen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schaffhausen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues