"The Home of Oktoberfest!" Munich by ATXtraveler
Munich Travel Guide: 4,326 reviews and 10,041 photos
The ultimate in debauchery, European style. I would definitely not recommend this for a "romantic" getaway, but if you are looking for a beer guzzling, song singing, happy-go-lucky time of your life... Munich and Oktoberfest is a must see.
This is the type of friendly competition you will find in Munchen (Munich) during Oktoberfest.... this armwrestling match was held while we both sang...
"In Munchenstadt der ist ein Haufbrauhaus.... Eins.... Zwei.... G'Suffa"
Here is a picture of the good time that we enjoyed at Oktoberfest. Shortly after this picture, we lost Henry.
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Munich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Munich - Oktoberfest & a lot more !"
- "Brezn, Bier and Beautiful Days in Munich"
- "Munich is nature, art, events and culture"
- "The Big Village"
- "Munich - my current hometown"
- "Munich and Surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munich
- Hotels in Munich
- Transportation in Munich
- Nightlife in Munich
- Restaurants in Munich
- Shopping in Munich
- Warnings and Dangers in Munich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munich
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munich
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues