"Negeri Pahang - Malaysian Melting Pot" Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pahang by ATXtraveler
Negeri Pahang Travel Guide: 1,747 reviews and 4,815 photos
Pahang is located on the east coast of Malaysia, and is interestingly located in between many diverse cultural states within the country.
In particular, Pahang is bordered by Terengganau, which is a majority Muslim state, while Pahang has a large Hindu and Malay population. This makes for quite an interesting scenario, where one border state works on certain days of the week, while the neighbor has a completely different "weekend".
Either way, we really enjoyed Pahang, and would gladly share a tip or two with you about this province!
Batik is a wax patterned cloth that is created primarilly in Indonesian textile mills. It is mostly done in patterns... more travel advice
One of the things you will have to have when you are in Pahang is to enjoy a coconut from its beginning to its... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Negeri Pahang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pahang - Highlands, Parks, Beaches, Island"
- "Negeri Pahang"
- "Negeri Pahang, Malaysia"
- "Natures & Unnatural"
- "Negeri Pahang - Malaysian Melting Pot"
- "The beautiful State of Pahang"
- "Bukit Tinggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Pahang
- Hotels in Negeri Pahang
- Transportation in Negeri Pahang
- Nightlife in Negeri Pahang
- Restaurants in Negeri Pahang
- Shopping in Negeri Pahang
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Pahang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Pahang
- 13 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Negeri Pahang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Pahang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos