"Isna - Halfway point between Luxor and Aswan" Top 5 Page for this destination Isna by ATXtraveler
Isna Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 240 photos
When you are on one of the 5000 cruise ships that are jockeying for position on the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, you will most likely make a stop in Esna. This was a delightful little town, with not nearly as much tourism dollars as the end points of your journey... but there are still some nice sites to see!
Well, we had 3 hours in Esna, and it was all basically free time while we waited for our ship to go through the lock...... more travel advice
There are no cranes in Middle Egypt, so construction teams here rely on the old fashioned way of bringing bricks to the... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Isna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Luxor to Aswan via Isna"
- "Isna or Esna Int It"
- "Isna - Halfway point between Luxor and Aswan"
- "Esna - A Nice Stop between Aswan & Luxor"
- "Isna / Esna and the Chnum temple"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isna
- Transportation in Isna
- Restaurants in Isna
- Shopping in Isna
- Warnings and Dangers in Isna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isna
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Isna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isna
Photos in IsnaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos