Tahiti Warnings Or Dangers Tips by ATXtraveler Top 5 Page for this destination
Tahiti Warnings and Dangers: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Another thing that makes me very irritated when I travel is the lack of respect some people have to pick up after themselves. Clearly this McDonald's fry container was 10 miles from the nearest McDonald's, which makes me believe it was a tourist!
Just please remember to pick up your trash... if I see you littering, you may not have an arm :)
Tahiti Grafiti... sad that they rhyme.
Although I am clearly a fan of travelling and there is probably no one on the site that would disagree with me that grafitti is stupid.... but seriously, does anyone know why people do this? Such a beautiful island to leave ruined by this sort of thing.
I also apologize for propogating the problem by putting it on the world wide web, but its here anyway!
Dump Truck that passed us near a blind corner.
If you are headed into the interior of the Tahitian Island, please be advised that there are many dump trucks currently moving very large silt and stone to factories and they utilize the inner island road. On several occassions, our tour operator stopped, almost sensing one of these big monsters coming around a blind corner... only to be right on the money!
More Reviews (19)
- See All Visit Vai Haruru
- Telephone at Scenic Outlook
- Close to the Airport, Great Night's...
- See All City of Papeete: History
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Tahiti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tahiti - but is it paradise?"
- "Tahiti: More than Stepping Stone to Fr. Polynesia"
- "Tahiti ... Queen of the Pacific"
- "Iaorana! Welcome to my Tahiti Pages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tahiti
- Hotels in Tahiti
- Transportation in Tahiti
- Nightlife in Tahiti
- Restaurants in Tahiti
- Shopping in Tahiti
- Warnings and Dangers in Tahiti
- See All...
Explore the World
- Caloocan Hotels
- Mitchell Beach Hotels
- Hookena Hotels
- Del Rio Hotels
- Three Hills
- Cork Warnings and Dangers
- Passau Warnings and Dangers
- Waikiki Warnings and Dangers
- Meteora Warnings and Dangers
- Zagreb Warnings and Dangers
- Belek Warnings and Dangers
- Australia Warnings and Dangers
- Amman Warnings and Dangers
- Mauritius Warnings and Dangers
- Sun City Warnings and Dangers
- Pisa Warnings and Dangers
- Mackinac Island Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Tahiti
- 22 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Tahiti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tahiti
- Posted in Travel French Polynesia Forum "Re: Tahiti vacation packages"
- Commented on one of aussirose's Tahiti travel pages
- Wrote a Review Visit Vai Haruru about Waterfalls in Tahiti Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit Vai Haruru"
- created a Tahiti Travel Page "Tahiti: More than Stepping Stone to Fr. Polynesia"
Photos in TahitiSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Tahiti hotel reviews
- Moorea Pearl Resort And Spa
- 642 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti
- 796 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Le Tahaa Private Island And Spa
- 332 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 124 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Hilton Hotel Tahiti
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
- Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort
- 1 Review & Opinion