Tahiti Warnings Or Dangers Tips by ATXtraveler Top 5 Page for this destination

Tahiti Warnings and Dangers: 5 reviews and 3 photos

Tahitian Trash - Tahiti

Tahitian Trash

Pick Up your TRASH!!

Another thing that makes me very irritated when I travel is the lack of respect some people have to pick up after themselves. Clearly this McDonald's fry container was 10 miles from the nearest McDonald's, which makes me believe it was a tourist!

Just please remember to pick up your trash... if I see you littering, you may not have an arm :)

Tahiti Grafiti... sad that they rhyme. - Tahiti

Tahiti Grafiti... sad that they rhyme.

World Statement.... Why Grafitti?

Although I am clearly a fan of travelling and there is probably no one on the site that would disagree with me that grafitti is stupid.... but seriously, does anyone know why people do this? Such a beautiful island to leave ruined by this sort of thing.

I also apologize for propogating the problem by putting it on the world wide web, but its here anyway!

Dump Truck that passed us near a blind corner. - Tahiti

Dump Truck that passed us near a blind corner.

Large Dump Trucks!

If you are headed into the interior of the Tahitian Island, please be advised that there are many dump trucks currently moving very large silt and stone to factories and they utilize the inner island road. On several occassions, our tour operator stopped, almost sensing one of these big monsters coming around a blind corner... only to be right on the money!

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Tahiti