"Gateway to the West Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Greymouth by ATXtraveler
Greymouth Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Greymouth is the first city we hit in the West Coast section of the South Island. It is located 3 hours from Christchurch, and was our stopping point between Arthur's Pass and Punakaiki.
Located just to the East of Greymouth is Arthur's Pass National Park, which is a major hub for hiking and adventure.... more travel advice
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Greymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A trip on the Tranz Alpine to Greymouth"
- "Gateway to the West Coast"
- "Greymouth, largest town on the West Coast"
- "Greymouth and West Coast Area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greymouth
- Hotels in Greymouth
- Transportation in Greymouth
- Nightlife in Greymouth
- Restaurants in Greymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greymouth
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (118)
Have you been to Greymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greymouth
Photos in GreymouthSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 62 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 76 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 54 reviews, 72 photos
- Richmond Intro, 31 reviews, 61 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos
- Dallas Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Luxor Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos