"Melbourne - Our Home for 2005 and 2006" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne by ATXtraveler

Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,382 reviews and 7,618 photos

Welcome to Melbourne!

If you have been sorting through all of my Australia pages, I am sure you will find out that Sarah and I have made the big move successfully!

In April, one month after getting married, Sarah and I have made the move to Melbourne for 2 years!

Since I am just moving to a new country, and getting my life set up, buying a new car and renting a place, etc... this page will not go up as fast as other trips. But please come back every couple of weeks, as I will be refining them!

Mark

• Last visit to Melbourne: May 2005
  • Intro Written May 14, 2005

• Feb 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM

new cafe in cbd. 65 degrees 309 exhibition st melbourne, 3000 great for breakfast and lunch. champion barista, world latte art champion and award winning coffee blend - gridlock coffee. best coffee around.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Being a South African, I just HAVE to support the Boks!! Thanks for your tips. I hope to visit Aus some day!

• mooloo_thing's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM

You have some great information! I will be coming over in March and will be using some of your tips for sure!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM

hot and fiery BBQ I recall - but a rather sad one.

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Good information and photos. Will be very useful as my daughter is going to Melbourne in July for 3 years ! Any tips, please let me know. Thanks

• aslc's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2008 at 2:52 AM

I love your melbourne pages! will be heading down from 11-16 June with a friend.. will be putting your tips to good use then. thanks!

• sirgaw's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2008 at 8:47 PM

Just read your "Public Toilets close at 5pm!!" - now you know why as a night cabbie I water the trees - LOL Very interesting pages you have

• Feb 28, 2008 at 6:35 AM

I have read that Melbourne is one of the most beautiful cities in the world! volopolo

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 2:48 PM

This was a short visit but I will come back again soon, sorry running out of time to read all of this but I like what I see so far :-)

• Nov 13, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Re-read your tips again - it's very comprehensive and helps a lot in my planning for my honeymoon to melbourne!

ATXtraveler Used To Live Here!

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Melbourne

Have you been to Melbourne?