"Climb the Highest Peak in Singapore!" Mount Faber Scenic Park by ATXtraveler

Mount Faber Scenic Park Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 99 photos

Mount Faber Scenic Park

On our trip to Singapore, we arrived at the Cruise Terminal and looked up to see a set of cable-cars gliding through the air. As a person defly afraid of heights, I immediately thought about other things we could do instead, but Sarah convinced me anyway to head up to Mount Faber Park in the hopes of getting me on that car.....

To find out more about whether or not I made it, check out the tips...muhahahah.

• Last visit to Mount Faber Scenic Park: Mar 2006
  • Intro Written Mar 11, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Didn't get up the top of Mt. Faber but am sure we will be back to Singapore again and will do it then.

• Nov 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Nice pictures and photos

• Bonobo2005's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 12:03 PM

...find your climbing gear again & come back to get to the actual highest Peak! Nevertheless Mt. Faber is a great accomplishment as I wouldn't dare to get onto those cable cars! Enjoyed this page, thanks! And my regards to lovely Sarah...

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 2:45 AM

Hi Mark, Mt Faber (105 meters) unfortunately is not the highest peak in Singapore. Bukit Timah Hill (164 meters) is the highest land point on Singapore. Hope you have a chance to climb it on your next trip. Cheers! - Kelvin from Singapore.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 3:18 AM

Glad to read that Sarah got you on the cable car. I am fine with them until my hubby starts jumping around to get photos.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 9:27 AM

Hey, that cable car ride looks very interesting! My time in Singapore was so short that I was not even aware that there was a Mt. Faber! Great shot of the busy shipping in the Straight!

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:22 AM

Glad that you make a trip up to Mt Faber to catch the cable car to Sentosa! I could hear you shouting from the cable cars ;p

• aussiejen's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2006 at 7:59 PM

We went on the glass bottom cable car! Much more exciting : )

• sue&gene's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2006 at 6:01 AM

Good start .... I look forward to more tips.

ATXtraveler

“Don't Worry About Tomorrow... Its Already Happened in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Mount Faber Scenic Park

Have you been to Mount Faber Scenic Park?