"adorable little town" Nyack by Beth75NJ
Nyack Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 4 photos
My Mom moved to Nyack in Feb '05. All my life we have enjoyed days spent in nyack wandering around the shops, having lunch or dinner, or sitting by the water. I have always dreamed of living here and now my Mom does! We LOVE it!
There are a ton of restauants, antique stores, boutiques, as well as a theater and a restaraunt that shows 'indie' films.
It's a great town! I love to walk around and admire the old victorian houses.
The stree fair is a great time too!
- Pros:Adorable shops, tons of restaraunts and diverse little town
- Cons:parking can be hard
- In a nutshell:artistic, creative, yummy nook on the hudson
Temptations is a funky delicious restaurant on main street. The decor is cozy and funky. they have delicious and very... more travel advice
Beth75NJ's Related Pages
Nyack Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nyack
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nyack?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nyack
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 45 reviews, 4 photos
- Beach Haven Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Bear Valley Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rochester Intro, 6 reviews
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos