"Turpan's Grape is ripe" Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan by wwliu
Turpan Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 225 photos
You haven't been Xinjiang? You haven't been Turpan? well......you haven't know what is the most delicious grape. Come to here, open an wizardly word's door.
- Pros:pretty girls,pretty goods
- Cons:hot and wet
- In a nutshell:You have no reason to miss it!
Another name is Emin tower, the largest tower in Xinjiang. It was first built in 1778 by a famous general Sulaiman who... more travel advice
Turpan, well known by people. Yes because the grape. Have you test Turpan grape? Have you been to Turpan grape valley?... more travel advice
wwliu's Related Pages
Turpan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A hot desertic China"
- "Turpan's Grape is ripe"
- "Turpan - A small town with lots to see"
- "The Girl, The Boy, The People!"
- "Gobi Desert."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turpan
- Hotels in Turpan
- Transportation in Turpan
- Nightlife in Turpan
- Restaurants in Turpan
- Shopping in Turpan
- Warnings and Dangers in Turpan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Turpan
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Turpan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turpan
Photos in TurpanSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 44 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Daoba Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- San Diego Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jiangsu Sheng Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Longnusi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sayram Hu Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lanzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue