"Delicacy" Jiangsu Sheng by wwliu
Jiangsu Sheng Travel Guide: 1,293 reviews and 4,008 photos
Jiangsu is divide by the Changjiang River so that form northern and southern. Beside, there are many river though out Jiangsu. Abundant water resource bring up a delicacy world. I don't know much about southern. However, northern let me dazzled already. A unique watery region, a melodious chantey, a fecund area. Why so many aristocrat want to own this place? Come to see it , you will find answer.
- Pros:Garden, embroidery,all traditional culture are amazing
- Cons:you never understand their dialect
- In a nutshell:As the subject, delicacy.
No.1 Water Country of China Zhouzhuang Town,Once called Zhenfengli,is located in Kunshan City ,30km to The Southeast... more travel advice
By reason of abundant rivers, Suzhou is worthy of the name of watery region. In Suzhou, no difference between man and... more travel advice
wwliu's Related Pages
Jiangsu Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jiangsu Province-Tong Li and Zhou Zhuang"
- "My Jiang Su Page"
- "Freecloud's Jiangsu page"
- "JIANGSU PROVINCE, PRC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jiangsu Sheng
- Hotels in Jiangsu Sheng
- Transportation in Jiangsu Sheng
- Nightlife in Jiangsu Sheng
- Restaurants in Jiangsu Sheng
- Shopping in Jiangsu Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Jiangsu Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jiangsu Sheng
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Jiangsu Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jiangsu Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 44 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Daoba Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- San Diego Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jiangsu Sheng Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Longnusi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sayram Hu Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lanzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turpan Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue