Ladenburg Local Custom Tips by christine.j
Ladenburg Local Customs: 1 reviews and 0 photos
I've come to accept this as a local custom and gave up fighting it: The museum and the church have their opening hours posted outside. But this doesn't necessarily mean they are open then.I don't know if they operate on a special Ladenburg time or if they rely on volunteers who not always make it in time, but it happens that you're standing there and everything is closed.Vey annoying of course, if this is your only visit, but you can always wander around and enjoy the town itself.
More Reviews (23)
- See All Slow food at its best
- See All Soap and Honey
- See All The Stumble Stones
- See All Make sure you catch the right train
christine.j's Related Pages
Ladenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleepy town with lots of history"
- "The town of the half-timbered houses"
- "Ancient Roman Place"
- "LADENBURG, GERMANY"
- "A Wombat in Ladenburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladenburg
- Transportation in Ladenburg
- Nightlife in Ladenburg
- Restaurants in Ladenburg
- Shopping in Ladenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladenburg
- 24 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Ladenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladenburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 44 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos