"Schloss Wolfsgarten near Langen" Langen by christine.j
Langen Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 37 photos
These are the days the park will be opened this year:
15th and 16th May in spring, and 17th to 19th September in autumn.
Langen is a small town very close to Frankfurt.It's mostly known for being the seat of the main air-traffic control in Germany.
Close to Langen there is an old hunting lodge called Schloss Wolfshagen. We had heard about it and its beautiful, old park, which is only open to the public a few days a year.
This weekend was one of these days.
As we had planned to see an exhibition in Frankfurt, we thought we'd stop in Langen for a while and see the park.
We never made it to the exhibition!
This is a truly enchanted place, absolutely beautiful.
- Pros:A wonderful park
- Cons:Only open a few times a year
- In a nutshell:If you like gardens, try to go there when it's open
After we had walked around for quite some time, and had decided not to go to the exhibition in Frankfurt, we wanted to... more travel advice
A hunting lodge which is called Wolfsgarten needs to have some wolves, of course! When the lodge was built, it was... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Langen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Langen
- 13 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Langen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Langen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 41 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 54 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos