"Books, Books and again: Books" Top 5 Page for this destination Hay-On-Wye by christine.j
Hay-On-Wye Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 34 photos
Hay on Wye calls itself the book capital of the world. It certainly deserves this title. I love reading and usually can never pass a bookstore when I see one. But in Hay, for the first time in my life I felt overpowered by books! Nevertheless, I managed to spend some hours in the various bookshops and of course, went back to the hotel in Brecon with quite a few new, old books.
The Café Hay is in a building attached to the Craft Centre complex, close to the tourist information and the main bus... more travel advice
There are actually some stores in Hay on Wye which don't sell books but other things. I found the stores in the craft... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Hay-On-Wye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Books, Books and again: Books"
- "Little market town to book empire"
- "Paradise for bibliophiles"
- "Book Village"
- "When was I here?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hay-On-Wye
- Hotels in Hay-On-Wye
- Transportation in Hay-On-Wye
- Restaurants in Hay-On-Wye
- Shopping in Hay-On-Wye
- Warnings and Dangers in Hay-On-Wye
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hay-On-Wye
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Hay-On-Wye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hay-On-Wye
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 41 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 46 reviews, 53 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos