"Ipswich: Not to be overlooked" Top 5 Page for this destination Ipswich by christine.j
Ipswich Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 151 photos
My son and I decided to stretch our trip from Cambridge to London into several days, with one stop in Ipswich, mainly because I wanted to see the museum there.
It's not a major tourist town in the UK, but we both liked it there. Especially the waterfront area is really nice.
- Pros:Good shopping and a lovely museum
- Cons:Hard to get info about it
- In a nutshell:It's worth a visit
While googling for information about Ipswich, I came across the website of the Ipswich Museum and decided to go... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Ipswich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ipswich - County Town of Suffolk"
- "Ipswich- between ugly duckling and medieval beauty"
- "Ipswich: Not to be overlooked"
- "A DAY IN IPSWICH"
- "Ipswich Best Avoided"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ipswich
- Hotels in Ipswich
- Transportation in Ipswich
- Nightlife in Ipswich
- Restaurants in Ipswich
- Shopping in Ipswich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ipswich
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Ipswich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ipswich
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 41 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 54 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos