"Only a few hours there" Top 5 Page for this destination Swansea by christine.j
Swansea Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 262 photos
I had taken the bus down to Swansea from Brecon, through the beautiful Welsh countryside and when entering Swansea we could see the sea. It happened to be a sunny day and I was looking forward to a walk along the marina.
But my first stop was at the tourist information to find out where the Mannheim watertower is standing.
Swansea is one of the final destinations of the Heart of Wales Line, a train going through the center of Wales from... more travel advice
For someone coming from Mannheim this would be a "what to do" tip, but for the rest of the world it's "off the beaten... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Swansea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swansea - Abertawe"
- "Croeso i Abertawe (Swansea)"
- "Only a few hours there"
- "A city which stirs mixed emotions."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swansea
- Hotels in Swansea
- Transportation in Swansea
- Nightlife in Swansea
- Restaurants in Swansea
- Shopping in Swansea
- Warnings and Dangers in Swansea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swansea
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Swansea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swansea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 44 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos