"Alsace - beautiful scenery, full of history" Top 5 Page for this destination Alsace by christine.j
Alsace Travel Guide: 2,016 reviews and 6,386 photos
Update in October 2009:
Just a shopping tip and a tip about Soufflenheim.
We had planned to drive through Alsace, taking our time, visiting the beautiful small towns and villages and spending a night here or there. But when I started looking in January - and I was looking for hotels during the last weekend of May - every hotel I asked was already fully booked.True, there may have been a five star hotel left as I didn't check there. But it was clear that we had to change our plans.
I then looked on the German side of the border and found a nice hotel in Eschbach. I include it in this page, even though it's not in Alsace. But it's close enough to stay there and do day trips into Alsace.
Two villages or small towns in North Alsace are famous for their potteries, Betschdorf for its traditional blue/grey... more travel advice
It is better to say this is a restaurant where you can spend the night than to say you can eat in the hotel. While the... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Alsace Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sometimes overlooked beautiful corner of France"
- "CHRISTMAS MARKETS - MARCHES DE NOEL."
- "Alsace - beautiful scenery, full of history"
- "Hartmannsweilerkopf / Vieil Armand"
- "the storks are back!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alsace
- Hotels in Alsace
- Transportation in Alsace
- Nightlife in Alsace
- Restaurants in Alsace
- Shopping in Alsace
- Warnings and Dangers in Alsace
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alsace
- 11 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Alsace?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alsace
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: Need suggestion about travel..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Potteries and even more potteries"
- Wrote a Review Potteries and even more potteries in Alsace Shopping
- updated a Alsace Travel Page "Alsace - beautiful scenery, full of history"
- Commented on one of Helga67's Alsace travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 41 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 54 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos