"Two villages in the not-so-black Black Forest" Niefern-Öschelbronn by christine.j
Niefern-Öschelbronn Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
The name suggests just one village, but it's actually two very small villages joined together. They're situated in the Northern part of the Black Forest, near Pforzheim. In this area the forest is not as dense as it is further south. The two villages are surrounded by meadows.
Apart from good restaurants there is a large hospital and a senior citizens' home there, both run according to the priciples of Rudolf Steiner, the founder of the Waldorf schools. His philosophy is called Anthroposophy. One of his principles is that each human being has a body, a soul and a mind and all three have to be treated in case of illness.
This is very! generally said and I am far from being an expert!!
As with all theories, there are some parts which make more sense than others. That's something each and everyone has to decide for him/herself.
I decided to walk from one village to the next, but chose to take the old route. This took me away from the main street,... more travel advice
Also without large, black forests it is nice to go for a walk in the area. It was very windy the day we were there, a... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Niefern-Öschelbronn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two villages in the not-so-black Black Forest"
- Create a Niefern-Öschelbronn Travel Page
- Things to Do in Niefern-Öschelbronn
- Hotels in Niefern-Öschelbronn
- Restaurants in Niefern-Öschelbronn
- See All...
Explore the World
- Special Capital Region of Jakarta Hotels
- Pik Uk Hotels
- Castle Park Hotels
- Birmingham Hotels
- Luhuitou Hotels
- Glass House Mountains National Park
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Hotels
- Detroit Lakes
- Deserta Grande
Badges & Stats in Niefern-Öschelbronn
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Niefern-Öschelbronn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niefern-Öschelbronn
Photos in Niefern-ÖschelbronnSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 41 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 46 reviews, 53 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos