"Teddy Bears, Dolls and Running at the Bodensee" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodensee by christine.j
Bodensee Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 137 photos
The last time I was at Lake Constance it was all about teddy bears and dolls, this time it was for running. I had decided to run my first full marathon there. It was great, blue sky, blue lake, lots of people, wonderful atmosphere - just perfect!
My mother collects old toys, mainly teddy bears and dolls, so for her birthday my sister and I took her to a teddy bear hotel at Lake Constance, the Bodensee. While we were there we visited two toy museums, one of the very good, the other a perfect example for a tourist trap.
Of course, we also walked along the lake and enjoyed the scenery, but the main focus was on old toys.
Unfortunately, all my pictures got lost when I was copying them on the computer and I wasn't able to save them.
I saw some beautiful earthenware being displayed outside the small shop next to the Diebsturm and went in, hoping to... more travel advice
A bit away from the lake there is the Diebsturm - thieves' tower. It's got this name because it was used a prison and... more travel advice
christine.j's Related Pages
Bodensee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teddy Bears, Dolls and Running at the Bodensee"
- "The Bodensee - Lake Constance"
- "An International Lake"
- "BODENSEE - The Lake of Constance"
- "Fun Weekend"
- "Bodensee a.k.a. Lake Constance"
- "Lake Constance"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodensee
- Hotels in Bodensee
- Transportation in Bodensee
- Restaurants in Bodensee
- Shopping in Bodensee
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodensee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bodensee
- 12 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (82)
Have you been to Bodensee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodensee
- Posted in Travel Hay-On-Wye Forum "Re: Is it true?!"
- Wrote a Review Beautiful, but far too expensive in Bodensee Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful, but far too expensive"
- updated a Bodensee Travel Page "Teddy Bears, Dolls and Running at the Bodensee"
- Commented on one of Erin09340's Bodensee travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 44 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 66 photos
- Usedom Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 34 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos