christine.j's profile photo

christine.j

christine Online Now
there's so much to see and learn

My Favorite Pages

Alsace

Travel Map

Smn703 Jun 22, 2016 at 6:17 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Need help locating a castle/restaurant/hotel'. Holy Cow - I think that's the place - every detail I can remember I've found in pictures of the place and maps of the place. Thank you!!!!

dockgreen54 Jun 11, 2016 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Rail travel'. You've been a huge help.

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:40 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes. You're not late! I'm on the west coast of North America, so today for you is actually tomorrow for me.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

estafiesta Apr 26, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'from Heathrow Airport to Great Portland Underground station? '. I appreciate your advice.

DebAnn130 Apr 20, 2016 at 6:16 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'West End Plays'. I appreciate your advice.

UmTurista Apr 15, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Alsace and Black Forest'. I appreciate your advice.

UmTurista Apr 15, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Alsace and Black Forest'. I appreciate your advice.

Lenalch Apr 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Frankfurt Transport and Germany Local Group Train ticket.'. You've been a huge help.

DebAnn130 Apr 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'West End Plays'. You've been a huge help.

sandranunes's Profile Photo
sandranunes Apr 10, 2016 at 4:35 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day trips from London'. I appreciate your advice.