"~AMSTERDAM~" Provincie Noord-Holland by Dunlop
Provincie Noord-Holland Travel Guide: 12,636 reviews and 29,637 photos
Holland is where all of my mother's side of the family comes from, which is why we decided to take a 14 day vacation to The Netherlands in Europe. While we were there we visited so many relitives I didnt even know existed, aswell as some site seeing. We went to an old windmill that housed a family of 10 quite some time ago, aswell as a place called nordeadam, which is similar to Collin Gardens. The beach still has the original bunkers which seperated Germany from Holland during WW2. This is a must visit country, and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Pros:great food, lots of entertainment, very friendly people, walking distance to pretty much anywhere.
- Cons:extremely narrow streets, red light district not a place to be.
- In a nutshell:one hell of a trip!
Dunlop's Related Pages
Provincie Noord-Holland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Tour Of the Netherlands"
- "2 days visit to Noord holland"
- "Nifty Noord-Holland"
- "Province of Noord-Holland"
- "Tulip fields"
- "Noord Holland Provencie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Hotels in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Transportation in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Nightlife in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Restaurants in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Shopping in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincie Noord-Holland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincie Noord-Holland
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Provincie Noord-Holland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincie Noord-Holland
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Provincie Noord-Holland Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.