"A Small Place To Live In" ramansankar's Profile
Have made it to a milestone of 20 countries visited. Took close to 10 years to reach this.
As they say life comes a full circle every once in a while. Afterall, I am still travelling !
Hatta, a small hamlet off Dubai is a calm, serene place. Quite enjoyable cause it is a nice drive from Dubai. If it is not too hot outside that is.
Hatta is famous for its natural springs and a wonderful roller coaster of a ride till the springs from central civilization.
Here is another picture from there.
I made my first trip outside India a few years ago. My first experience getting out of India is still in memory. I vividly remember how excited I was to get back to India after only a week of stay outside the country with goosebumps as the plane landed at Madras airport.
I was not too far away from my home land. It was only Singapore !
I hv been traveling ever since that I no longer think of travel as an exercise. I see it as the biggest gift I have got !
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- ramansankar and worldkiwi are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "A Small Place To Live In"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Small Place To Live In"
- Commented on radz's profile page
- Posted in Travel Taipei Forum "Long Term in Taipei"
- created a Bahrain Travelogue "Life Before I Reach There"
- Wrote a Review Jinja - Where the Nile Begins in Uganda Things to Do