"Pemby in K-Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaiserslautern by Pemby
Kaiserslautern Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 234 photos
Kaiserslautern, also known as K-Town is home to some 40,000 Americans. It is home to us, and is a great place to party. It sits just about an hour southwest of Frankfurt.
- Pros:Very safe for Americans, great atmosphere
- In a nutshell:Home away from home
Chuck's is a fun place. Great music, bar, pool table, darts. It is american owned and operated and the bartenders are... more travel advice
Pemby's Related Pages
Kaiserslautern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera in K-Town"
- "Town of Emperor Frederick Barbarossa in 1153"
- "Pemby in K-Town"
- "Kaiserslautern, Germany"
- "The place it all started"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaiserslautern
- Hotels in Kaiserslautern
- Transportation in Kaiserslautern
- Nightlife in Kaiserslautern
- Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
- Shopping in Kaiserslautern
- Warnings and Dangers in Kaiserslautern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaiserslautern
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kaiserslautern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaiserslautern
Photos in KaiserslauternSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaiserslautern Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Trier Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Landstuhl Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 3 photos
- Interlaken Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Oklahoma City Intro, 3 photos
- Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Altus Intro, 1 review, 2 photos