"Beautiful Desert" Twentynine Palms by VivaZoya
Twentynine Palms Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 124 photos
I was a Marine stationed at MCAS El Toro, but we did do some training in the desert.
Sometimes we had more fun than we were technically allowed...
- Pros:Lots of heat...
- Cons:Lots of HEAT...
- In a nutshell:Go there when you are cold...
VivaZoya's Related Pages
Twentynine Palms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Twentynine Palms -- Desert Mystique & Beauty"
- "Basaic Twentynine Palms Page"
- "Our Weekend Homestead"
- "Not just a Marine Corps base in the desert"
- "The Oasis of Murals"
- "Beautiful Desert"
- "Joshua Tree National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twentynine Palms
- Hotels in Twentynine Palms
- Transportation in Twentynine Palms
- Nightlife in Twentynine Palms
- Restaurants in Twentynine Palms
- Warnings and Dangers in Twentynine Palms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Twentynine Palms
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Twentynine Palms
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 3 photos
- Twentynine Palms Intro, 2 photos
- Sea Girt Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 1 photo
- Moscow Intro, 1 photo
- Hollywood Intro, 1 photo
- Irvine Intro, 1 photo
- Jacksonville Intro, 1 photo