"Joolssss" joolssss's Profile

Who is Joolssss?

Hi all VTers

I am from England, I am living with Paul and I have two fantastic Children.
We all like to travel and we are all taking it in turns to do the thing we 'd like to do the most! My daughter Jemma (who's 15) wanted to see the Northern lights, and we managed to do that in October 2003 in the Scottish Highlands! My son , Jacob ( who is 12) wants to go to Australia, well we are gonna have to work on that one! and save up BIG TIME!
And me? I am just happy to be with them because we always have such good timesl, I just want to go wherever they take me .
I like low budget holidays , I think you get more of a feel for the country that way, plus because its cheaper it means I can afford to get away more!

Jemma

She is as big as me now
( height wise anyway!). She is a great daughter and wonderful company . She's a bit of a bright spark and very quick witted! She has a fabulous sense of humour.

Jacob

This is my youngest. His teacher described him as a mad professor ! He's a good lad and a lot of fun.

Favourite Places

We also love to go camping and The Forest of Dean in Wales is one of our favourites, its so vast , beautiful and diverse.Occassionally the British weather is kind enough to let us camp there without getting soaked! We have recently got all our friends into camping too, so we can all go in convoy and take over the campsite!

My favourite pastime

OK! my hands are up, I'll admit it, I am lazy! I do enjoy relaxing on holiday and I have mastered the fine art of loafing ! I try not to stay out in the sun too much and I ALWAYS have sun lotion on. I do have a tendency to fall asleep, but dont believe all that you hear, its not really the drink or two at lunchtime that does it, its all that lovely fresh air and warm sunshine that tires me so..........................heehee!

Stuck!

I had to "climb" down this crevice, now it may not look much, but it was a long jump down and i didnt wanna land on my backside ( as well cushioned a fall as it would have been!)! This was in the coloured canyon in Egypt ( Sinai) it was a walk through this beautiful canyon that used to be underwater (there is still some coral way up high on some parts of the rocks!) some of the paths were very high, some were very steep and some were very tight. This one was tight and high, and I am not too good at heights, it was really awkward to get down and my friend Jackie took this shot of me ( refusing to budge, ...I was really wedged in and too terrified to move!) while wetting herself laughing! Watch this space for a revenge shot!

• Intro Updated May 7, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
joolssss's Profile Photo

joolssss

“so much to see, so little time”

Real Name