"Parga, romantic and relaxing for great holidays!" Top 5 Page for this destination Parga by sum2004
Parga Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 424 photos
It was relaxing and refreshing and we really enjoyed our stay in Parga. All we wanted to do is seat at a nice cafe (and it was really hard choosing the one - all of them were so nice) and just forget ourself to the great landscape.
...and as many beers as one can have!
- Pros:"Great people, great food, great places to visit."
- Cons:"I couldn't come up with anything bad... but I'm working on it."
Valtos is a nice beach located on the back of the Castle's rock. You get there by going up the castle and going down the... more travel advice
This is Lychnos Beach. It is located in a small gulf only 15 minutes by car but you can also get there on a boat from... more travel advice
sum2004's Related Pages
Parga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Parga - Pretty as a Picture"
- "Parga, a picturesque village and bay."
- "Parga, romantic and relaxing for great holidays!"
- "Parga in April (Page 2 of The Adventure Overland)"
- "Views of Parga"
- "charming parga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parga
- Hotels in Parga
- Transportation in Parga
- Nightlife in Parga
- Restaurants in Parga
- Shopping in Parga
- Warnings and Dangers in Parga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parga
- 10 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parga Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Japan Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Prefecture of Lesvos Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Kastoria Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Genoa Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Limnos Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Australia 1 review, 2 photos