"Morocco, land of the thousand faces" Morocco by chrisvandenbroucke
Morocco Travel Guide: 10,325 reviews and 29,667 photos
Djema El Fna is protected by the UNESCO as being a World Cultural Heritage.
This more than lively market lives during the day when storytellers, boxing guys, snake trainers and ... reign but after dusk, it becomes a real marketplace with hundreds of foodstalls
Get up very early in the morning and watch the wonderful sunrise over the desert in Merzouga.
You sit there and have to agree that a desert changes colours every five minutes.
Ait Benhaddou, another UNESCO monument, is just one of the many, many kasbahs (or fortresses) that lay splattered in the south.
- Pros:Wonderful diversity - lovely people
- Cons:Too dry in august
- In a nutshell:We really enjoyed ourselves there
chrisvandenbroucke's Related Pages
Morocco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Me Inside You, You Inside My Morocco"
- "A wonder called Morocco"
- "Love the people and colours and sights of Morocco!"
- "A day of wandering during Ramadan 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morocco
- Hotels in Morocco
- Transportation in Morocco
- Nightlife in Morocco
- Restaurants in Morocco
- Shopping in Morocco
- Warnings and Dangers in Morocco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morocco
- 92 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morocco
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 41 reviews, 42 photos
- Thailand Intro, 40 reviews, 35 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Region de Mopti Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phnom Penh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Bandiagara Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Marrakesh 27 reviews, 27 photos
- Djenne Intro, 27 reviews, 26 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Bago 28 reviews, 24 photos
No friends yet.