"Kampot, being still along the coast" Khett Kampot by chrisvandenbroucke
Khett Kampot Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 711 photos
Nothing much to do in Kampot but it's the starting place for a wonderfull daytrip to Bokor Hill
Kampot is an old colonial town where the building are just old memories of the French past
Streetlife is not always a busy doing
This is how it looks like. There are rooms (the cheapest) in the 'main' building but the better rooms are on the right more travel advice
Cambodia is famous for its French baguettes: you find them anywhere. It costs you less than half a dollar and tastes... more travel advice
chrisvandenbroucke's Related Pages
Khett Kampot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kampot, being still along the coast"
- "Work in progress"
- "eating 'kompot' in kampot"
- "Kampot / Kep:while the rest pile up in Snookville"
- "Tales from the riverbank"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khett Kampot
- Hotels in Khett Kampot
- Transportation in Khett Kampot
- Nightlife in Khett Kampot
- Restaurants in Khett Kampot
- Shopping in Khett Kampot
- Warnings and Dangers in Khett Kampot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Kampot
- 19 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Khett Kampot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Kampot
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 41 reviews, 42 photos
- Thailand Intro, 40 reviews, 35 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Region de Mopti Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phnom Penh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Bandiagara Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Marrakesh 27 reviews, 27 photos
- Djenne Intro, 27 reviews, 26 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Bago 28 reviews, 24 photos
No friends yet.