"Winchester - a historic wonder" Winchester by carlrea
Winchester Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 389 photos
This is a picture of Winchester Catherdral, during my visit during September 2005, if you visit Winchester you really have to visit the cathedral and preferbly take a walk inside, it will amaze you
- Pros:Great historic town thats small enough to walk around
- Cons:full of students!
carlrea's Related Pages
Winchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two English Yanks"
- "WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL - REMEMBER THE SONG?"
- "Ancient capital city of England."
- "History, history and more history."
- "Jane Austen's final resting place"
- "Winchester, the ancient capital of England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Winchester
- Hotels in Winchester
- Transportation in Winchester
- Nightlife in Winchester
- Restaurants in Winchester
- Shopping in Winchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Winchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winchester
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Winchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winchester
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oldham Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Austin Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Royton Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wales Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cheshire Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos