Amantea Nightlife Tips by mapakettle
Amantea Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
sorry, no real pics to show
Amantea is blessed with a summer-time activity best remembered by those of us who listened to the music of the Coasters growing up...an evening stroll along the Boardwalk.
Live bands, carousels, bumper cars, gelato stands, pizza (baked in wood ovens), candy floss, street vendors, all positioned along the edge of the sea. Blocks and blocks of summer fun, couples walking arm in arm, mothers pushing strollers, kids playing soccer, complete with high intensity lighting and dozens of screaming fans, the occasional lip-locked couple tucked away in the shadows. No tension, no fears.
This is a typical summer evening along the beach front in Amantea. The southern Italians enjoy life, in a very carefree way. Everyone is smiling, laughing, and greeting perfect strangers as they stroll with their significant other to the sound of waves lapping against the shore.
For a stress-free, and inexpensive holiday, I highly, highly recommend Amantea. Each vacation includes one afternoon siesta per day at no additional charge.
Dress Code: Shorts, bathing suits, t-shirts, and sandals. Anything more, and you're overdressed.
Address: beach front...walk west from La Gran Savana Hotel
Directions: thirty seconds from La Gran Savana Hotel, walk until you reach the crowd, then blend in.
More Reviews (12)
- See All They had a vision...
- See All Big bathrooms...
- Wander, explore...
- Hot, hot days, cooling breezes off the...
mapakettle's Related Pages
Amantea Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Amantea
- Hotels in Amantea
- Transportation in Amantea
- Nightlife in Amantea
- Warnings and Dangers in Amantea
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mount Morris Hotels
- Burlo Hotels
- Panama City Hotels
- Marsa al `Alam
- Jelgavas Rajons Hotels
Badges & Stats in Amantea
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Amantea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amantea
Photos in AmanteaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 94 reviews, 179 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 53 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montecchio Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Lucia di Piave Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Calalzo Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carolei Intro, 26 reviews, 32 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dachau Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos