"Batumi - Capital Adjara" Batumi by rjaparidze
Batumi Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 159 photos
For Georgians Batumi is definitely the second most visited place after Tbilisi. One of the reasons is its closeness to Turkey and off course the sea. The sea itself pales in coparison with its comptetitors in Turkey or anywhere else, though for many Georgians and Armenians probably this is the best option ...
Recently it has been subject to massive restoration works and it looks nowadays much more beautiful than in the past. Though I really can not say that it is worth very much to stay there...
- Pros:Closeness to Turkey, Sea and ....
- Cons:Rain, Rain and Rain
- In a nutshell:Still worth a short visit
In terms of price and the service I think L-Bakuri is the best. The room prices range from GEL 40 to Gel 120. It is... more travel advice
rjaparidze's Related Pages
Batumi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sea and tourists"
- "Georgia - Batumi"
- "Batumi-More than I expected"
- "Batumi - Capital Adjara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batumi
- Hotels in Batumi
- Transportation in Batumi
- Nightlife in Batumi
- Restaurants in Batumi
- Warnings and Dangers in Batumi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batumi
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Batumi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batumi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 50 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mestia Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Borjomi Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Shatili Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Yusufeli Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ashtarak Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Qax Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Saki 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Trabzon Ili Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos