"Borjomi and surroundings" Top 5 Page for this destination Borjomi by rjaparidze
Borjomi Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 38 photos
Borjomi is a nice place to visit when one is in Georgia; If one asks me when traveling to Georgia one shuold go to Borjomi provided that this will be a starting point for visiting several locations.
From here one can enjoy the sightseeings in Likani around the Romanov's Palace (former Russian Emperor), sleep in the same room where the World's greatest tyran (Stalin) once slept, go to Vardzia (cave city), enjoy the panoramic views from monastery Safara (one of the most beautiful places in Georgia) and go for hiking to Borjomi Kharagauli national park.
Just recently discovered that there is a very good UTube piece of info on Borjomi - strongly recommend to visit it
This is a very limited description of what one cand do. I will try to embrace all these sightseings in Things To Do
In a narrow part of the Borjomi valley there used to be a fort in the way. Nowadays, the village of Atskuri lies... more travel advice
This complex is the best place to stay in that region, though by western standards this is 2-3 star place. Despite this... more travel advice
rjaparidze's Related Pages
Borjomi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Borjomi and surroundings"
- "Georgia - Borjomi"
- "Borjomi. Home"
- "Borjomi-Famous with soda water"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borjomi
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Borjomi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borjomi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 50 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mestia Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borjomi Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Shatili Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Yusufeli Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ashtarak Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Qax Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Saki 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Trabzon Ili Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos