"Sighnaghi - major destination in Eastern Georgia" Top 5 Page for this destination Sighnaghi by rjaparidze
Sighnaghi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 133 photos
Sighnaghi is a small city in the Eastern Georgia. The government undertook a serious rehabilitation project in this small city and the result is truly amazing. The place is definitely worth going as it incorporates traditional Georgian settlment with the beauty of nature - a spectacular view over Alazani valley and Caucasus range...
Another major sightseeing is the wall that surround the city that was built to protect local population from inforad of lezgins from other side of Caucasus....
- Pros:Truly beautiful
- Cons:Service needs to be improved
rjaparidze's Related Pages
Sighnaghi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sighnaghi, the pearl of Georgia"
- "An off-the-beaten-path gem"
- "Sighnaghi - major destination in Eastern Georgia"
- "A Gem"
- "Sighnaghi, Georgia"
- "Sighnaghi - The Heart of Georgia's Wine Region"
- "Homestay in Sighnaghi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sighnaghi
- Hotels in Sighnaghi
- Transportation in Sighnaghi
- Restaurants in Sighnaghi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sighnaghi
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sighnaghi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sighnaghi
Photos in SighnaghiSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 50 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mestia Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Borjomi Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Shatili Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Yusufeli Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ashtarak Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Qax Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Saki 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Trabzon Ili Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos