"Tatev -- UN heritage site" Tat'ev by rjaparidze
Tat'ev Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 98 photos
Tatev is one of several (I think of four) UN heritage sites in Armenia. Its location is truly stupendous. At the same time from all UN heritage sites it is the most difficult to get to.
Is it worth going there? Well it depends... Depends on how much time one has as getting to that side of Armenia requires at least a day travel... And in addition to that from Goris (which is the closest location for an overnight) I spent 3 hours or so for round trip by a private taxi...
rjaparidze's Related Pages
Tat'ev Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tatev Monastery"
- "Tatev -- UN heritage site"
- "The Monastery of Tatev"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tat'ev
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tat'ev?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tat'ev
Photos in Tat'evSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 50 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mestia Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Borjomi Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Shatili Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Yusufeli Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ashtarak Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Qax Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Saki 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Trabzon Ili Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos