"My World = people, food, music, culture & shoes :)" Liveitup_Bailey's Profile
I am so excited that I accidentally landed on the site …. I’ve spent the whole day reading and searching everyone’s great tips and stories….
***A BIT ABOUT ME***
I live in Toronto and have been here for 9 years now; I love it in the summer, fall & spring time. Winter time though (it’s a love and hate relationship). Toronto is a great city to come visit. I know this city like the back of my hand…. So anyone need any tips give me a shout…..
***MY TRAVEL JOURNAL***
Well I am fairly new at this, since I have never really had the time to travel freely, but soon I hope to get into it more.
-I’ve been around Canada and the US ---- My favorite spots : New York and Montreal ( both cities are worth checking out )
-Cuba and Dominican --- LOVED IT
-I was in Italy for one whole lovely month (Rome, Venice, Florence, …)
I am going to start updating my home page soon so it reflects where I’ve been.
I am heading down to Argentina (BA) for 3 and some weeks and it’s my first time traveling ALONE ….
I going nuts but I am very excited too.So will update you guys on that too.
Can’t wait to hear about everyone else’s experiences --- this website RULES
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Toronto Forum "Spanish vs. English Chatttting"
- Commented on kateross's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rio ---"
- created a Rio de Janeiro Travel Page "Rio ---"
- Wrote a Review If you like house music u gotttta go to PACHA in Buenos Aires Nightlife
updated their Profile Page "My World = people, food, music, culture & shoes :)"
PhotosSee All Photos (20)
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 3 photos
- California Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.