"My World = people, food, music, culture & shoes :)" Liveitup_Bailey's Profile

A little about me .....

I am so excited that I accidentally landed on the site …. I’ve spent the whole day reading and searching everyone’s great tips and stories….

***A BIT ABOUT ME***
I live in Toronto and have been here for 9 years now; I love it in the summer, fall & spring time. Winter time though (it’s a love and hate relationship). Toronto is a great city to come visit. I know this city like the back of my hand…. So anyone need any tips give me a shout…..

***MY TRAVEL JOURNAL***
Well I am fairly new at this, since I have never really had the time to travel freely, but soon I hope to get into it more.

-I’ve been around Canada and the US ---- My favorite spots : New York and Montreal ( both cities are worth checking out )
-Cuba and Dominican --- LOVED IT
-I was in Italy for one whole lovely month (Rome, Venice, Florence, …)

I am going to start updating my home page soon so it reflects where I’ve been.

***MOST IMPORTANTLY***
I am heading down to Argentina (BA) for 3 and some weeks and it’s my first time traveling ALONE ….
I going nuts but I am very excited too.So will update you guys on that too.

Can’t wait to hear about everyone else’s experiences --- this website RULES

B

• Intro Updated Jan 31, 2004

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 11:14 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye..I wish that you realize all your dreams...good luck ...

• mohammad58's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 10:43 PM

Greetings from Iran, I hope you come to Iran too. Here you can visit many intersting places. Mohammad

• kelcyre1978's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2007 at 4:00 PM

you are cute. love your hair

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 12:03 PM

Greetings from Montreal, I would like to wish u a very happy birthday!! Cheers! Donna :)

• ganku's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2006 at 5:58 PM

Have a good time in Argentina !! S.America is next on my list , I will come back and check out the pics

• micomartin's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 12:54 AM

B.. when are you going back to NY? Have you ever been to Toronto Island?

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2005 at 3:14 AM

Happy birthday wishes from Antwerp Keep travelling greetz, C

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 7:58 PM

Great pages. I'd love to get to Canada some day. It's still unfortunately on the "to do" list. fergy.

• borneo60's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2005 at 5:40 PM

Greetings from Western Canada.One of these days I have to visit TO and rest of Ontario. Happy travels and all the best. Cheers!!

• wreckloose's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 1:05 PM

is that a picture of bloor street?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Liveitup_Bailey's Profile Photo

Liveitup_Bailey

“Once you push yourself out of your comfort zone and stop routines you realize how much the outside world has to offer”

Ranked Member