"A pitstop in Västerås" Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås by MickeH
Västerås Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 108 photos
I was only one day in Västerås as I was really heading for Stockholm and a Black Sabbath concert. But my mate lives in Västerås so we stayed there the day before the concert and warmed up a bit.
So mainly, my tips here are few, and involves beer to a large extent.
Then what's the point, some may think now, but I know there are a good number out there that heard Homer Simpson in their heads when reading that.
- Pros:Many waterholes
- Cons:weren't there long enough to find any cons
- In a nutshell:A blur
When the sun sets and the sky turns red you might want to take it all in, and there is no place better then the SkyBar... more travel advice
Much like most other restaurants/pubs you will find around squares everywhere. Not that I did any extensive research,... more travel advice
MickeH's Related Pages
Västerås Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Västerås, Anundshög and the surrounding area"
- "History, industry and water"
- "A pitstop in Västerås"
- "A small Swedish town...."
- "A nice and relaxing city"
- "Staying over..."
- "My long time wanted destination"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Västerås
- Transportation in Västerås
- Nightlife in Västerås
- Restaurants in Västerås
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Västerås
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Västerås?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Västerås
Photos in VästeråsSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 35 reviews, 53 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Guadeloupe Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Sweden Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Jem Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos