"MickeH was here" MickeH's Profile
It's been some time since anything happened on this page. That's simply due to the fact that I feel that very little can be added to already existing tips on the trips I've been. It'd just be so much more of the same... But who knows, maybe I'll add my bit to the pile eventually anyway!
For my next big one I want to go to south or central america. Probably. Maybe. I have it on good authority that Guatemala might be a truly wonky destination so that might be it. Venezuela is an idea as well as Bolivia. Time will tell, and I have lots of time. I might even learn some spanish before going.
Next trip: Dublin
Guinness, Kilkenny etc...
Latest trip: Guadeloupe
Guadeloupe was truly great. Just what you might imagine a carribbean island would be. Great beaches, cheap rum, diving, fishing, djungle. Complete with a volcano and all. I loved it and we had a great time. Pictures and tips to come.
Ok, so there were no glory in the cards for Sweden this time either...
Had a fantastic trip though! Football, beer, friendly people, party... Almost to good to be true. Except for Germany nocking Sweden out and the referee beeing a complete wanker.
Anyway, I set up a couple of travelogues from my trip during the World Cup, so please have a look!
World Cup - Part 1
World Cup - Part 2
Go Sweden Go!
2005 (wow, was it that long ago??) I made two trips I have always dreamed of, Beijing and Vietnam. Both were absolutley great and the tips are now up for all to se. Enjoy! (Hopefully)
Check the pages:
MickeH's Beijing Page
MickeH's Viet Nam Page
Every guy, and gal, need a hobby or two to fill their spare time.
Mine are football and fishing.
Other than that, I don't know what to write, but feel free to ask.
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people" Mikael Helm
I love watching it, playing it, arguing about it, everything about it. I know some people find that immensely annoying...but what can you do?
Do I play in a club? No, too serious.
What team do I support? GAIS, is there any other?
Like to argue about it? Yes, if you suppot GAIS, you have to...
But if the weather don't allow for football? There is always 'Pro Evolution Soccer' and 'Football Manager' on the computer...
10 Games I must see before I die:
1. Fernerbache - Galatasaray
2. Celtic - Rangers
3. Arsenal - Man Utd
4. Barcelona - Real Madrid
5. River Plate - Bocca Juniors
6. Palmeiras - Corinthians
7. AC Milan - Internazionale
8. Roma - Lazio
9. Millwall - West Ham
10. Catania - Palermo
Fishing is the best thing in the world if you want to get away for a while. I can just fish for hours without a single fish coming even close to biting. Granted, I would rather catch fish than not, but just beeing by the lake melts away tiredness, irritation and stress. Best medicine in the world.
Mainly fish in the lakes, and mainly for bass and pike. But to be honest, what I catch most of all is various waterplants... Maybe it's time to think about becoming a vegetarian!
Check out my Fishing travelogue
Where to go... where to go...
Ok, so it's time to think about where to go next. So many destinations and so little vacation/money...
Somewhere in south or central america sounds promising. I'm thinking Guatemala, Mexico, Bolivia or Venezuela.
But then there is the Euro 2008 in Austria/Schweiz that I don't want to miss.
And for some reason 1000-1 underdog Uzbeckistan is coming strong on the far stretch...
It's anyones race!
Some other places, no particular order:
I want to go to almost every place I have not already been to, and many of the places I have, but these were the locations that popped into my head right now.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 161 Reviews
- 291 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- MickeH and cielo85 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Re: Tatto studio?"
- Commented on willy_wonka's profile page
updated their Profile Page "MickeH was here"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Where the seagulls cry"
- updated a Göteborg Travel Page "Where the seagulls cry"
- Wrote a Review Beaches in Guadeloupe Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 35 reviews, 53 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Guadeloupe Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Sweden Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Jem Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54009 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7702 Reviews - 19813 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos