"A City with Hidden Delights" Brantford by lovemycacti

Brantford Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 48 photos

Having been born in Brantford and raised in the nearby town of Paris, I can tell you just about anything you need to know on our pretty little area in Southwestern Ontario.

Be sure to view my tips and photographs for a glimpse into Brantford life.

• Intro Updated Mar 9, 2004

• Apr 13, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Tim Horton's is not coffee, it's swill. Thank god for Williams because I would have killed someone if I didn't get a good cup while in Brantford this weekend.

• danbrant's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2007 at 4:30 PM

So I came across this page, and I just wanted to let you know that a Regular coffee at Tim Hortons is one cream, one sugar.. not half of each. I agree with everything else though. :D

• Dec 13, 2006 at 10:03 PM

i think ive been to that place, and your right its tasty

• Apr 30, 2005 at 7:24 PM

I LOVE BTFD!!!! The ppl are so nice!! I met walter gretzky and saw the bell homestead and the Kalistas chocolate are to die for ! I saw them making a movie ealrlier in the week in the dwntwn and the casino is way cool. Brantford ROCKS! :):)

• Arial_27's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 9:25 AM

Hey you live in Brantford! Me too... I just moved here a month ago. I've been trying to find something interesting to do here and your page really helped. Thanks :)

• adventerrtravel22's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 8:27 AM

Good job on bringing Brantford to us. Hockey is awesome the Gretzky was unbelievable.

• May 4, 2004 at 10:26 PM

My only words to describe your page is SIMPLY FANTASTIC. Superior piece of work. Great...

• Christophe_Ons's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2004 at 5:03 PM

Hi Maddison, really liked your insightful pages about your home town. Great tips and pictures. Will check back to see some more... Best regards from Belgium.

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2004 at 9:50 AM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2004 at 10:58 AM

Nice page from the girl with no name!!!

lovemycacti Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Brantford

Have you been to Brantford?

Latest Activity in Brantford