"Was there as a child - Am there as an adult!" Top 5 Page for this destination Canary Islands by stfan

Canary Islands Travel Guide: 4,974 reviews and 11,435 photos

Canary Islands - A nice and safe place to sunbath.

I am back from my little holiday in the Canary Islands. I went there on December 19 and I came back on January 5th.

I stayed at the Club Hotel Bahia Meloneras which is a new place in Maspalomas. The hotel was fine, although it was quite ordinary and nothinh extra special. The service was something that one would expect in Spain.

The Meloneras beach is a very small beach, and not like your typical bathing place. Lots of rocks and not so much sand. I hardly went there.

I have plenty of tips to add and some photos as well. I have added some and I hope you enjoy them.

The photos might not match the tips but thats only because I dont have photos to match them. These are photos so who cares!

Have fun! And if you want to then feel free to rate my tips!

Gracias!
Stefan

• Pros:Safe, friendly, easy
  • Cons:Boring, not so cheap
  • In a nutshell:Nice place to chill at and to sunbath. Very safe and friendly and has almost everything one could ask for
  • Last visit to Canary Islands: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 6, 2005

• Maria_75's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2005 at 11:15 AM

Great tips! It seems like you had a good time. Greetings from Maria :)

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2005 at 5:17 PM

Helpful tips, Stefan, especially helpful about the places that are to be avoided.

stfan

“The roughest road often leads to the top”

Badges & Stats in Canary Islands

Have you been to Canary Islands?

Photos in Canary Islands