"Pagudpud" Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud by sweet_sentiments

Pagudpud Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 1,186 photos

some say the name pagudpud came from a tale about a group of tagalog peddlers selling wares........ they were very tired and one of them said, “Pagud na pagud na ako. Pudpud na rin ang sapatos ko.” (I'm so tired and my shoes are worn out)

• Pros:it is a sprawling and scenic town on the northwest tip of luzon
  • Cons:a very long drive (but you can take a plane to laoag for shorter drive)
  • In a nutshell:pagudpud is a haven in the north
  • Last visit to Pagudpud: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2004

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Hello Marlin, very interesting page. I really want to go to the PP some day and I will certainly visit here. fergy.

• Jun 6, 2014 at 3:33 AM

Actually, your statement sounds funny for someone like me. I'm not even shaken with your harsh words accusing me when in fact, my only intention here is just to help since that's the line of my job.
      I'm so glad that you were satisfied and gratified with what you have experienced here in my country but I would hardly conclude that you still need to explore more about my country and you still need to know about the people of my country. It's on the contrary of my feelings that your statement actually generalize the people of my country with your harsh and unrealistic theories.

• planxty's Profile Photo
      Jun 6, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Believe me Kathleen, when you have been writing for travel websites as long as I have, you get very used to spammers and all their particular wiles.

I am glad my statment amused you, at least I have done something good today i.e. made someone smile, that is a good day for me.

Yes, I had a simply wonderful time in the Philippines even when the truck driver (obviously off his head on Shabu) drove me off the road, nearly killed me and put me in hospital for a while.

Certainly, I need to see more of your country and intend to do so very soon. I have only been to Manila, Boaracay, Negros (Oriental and Occidental) and Siguijor. Lots more still to see.

To answer your unfair accusation specifically, yes, I need to know more about the Phillipino people as I ned to know much more about so many peoples in the world. You can never learn too much. Can you explain your comment "harsh and unrealistic theories."? I have closely re-read our very limited interaction here and find nothing either harsh or unrealistic. Can you please enlighten me?

Speak soon,

fergy.

• May 11, 2006 at 12:24 AM

Hello! Your insights about Pagudpud were very helpful and I very much appreciate it. I just signed up with virtual tourist and will be writing about our trip to Pagudpud soon. I hope this would be of big help to all tourists planning to visit the area.

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2005 at 5:30 AM

Just researching a trip to Pagudpud - useful tips and photos, thanks.

• thomyorke's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 7:54 PM

Maganda ang iyong mga pahina tungkol sa pagudpud. sana makapunta ko sa nalalapit na panahon!

sweet_sentiments

“Travelling is jumping into a different dimension made of relax, pleasure and discovery.”

Badges & Stats in Pagudpud

Have you been to Pagudpud?

Latest Activity in Pagudpud