"Taal Volcano" Lake Taal by sweet_sentiments
Lake Taal Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 36 photos
Taal Volcano, in the Philippines, was originally a huge volcano, that towered 18,000 feet up into the sky. It has been called the smallest active volcano, because it seems small now, but many people don't realize that it is one of the largest volcanoes in the world. It is located about 70-km south of Manila on "volcano island" inside a lake called Taal Lake, or Lake Taal.
That's the taal volcano in the background.
- Pros:You'll get to see the smallest active volcano in the world
- Cons:Swimming near the Taal volcano isn't such a nice idea.
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Taal volcano from afar! Or if you love trekking then get your hiking boots and go down til you reach the Taal Volcano.
sweet_sentiments' Related Pages
Lake Taal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lake in a Volcano in a Lake in a Volcano"
- "Taal Lake, Taal, Batangas"
- "Taal Volcano"
- "WE SCALED THE WORLD'S SMALLEST ACTIVE VOLCANO!"
- "LAKE TAAL"
- "Trip to Taal Volcano"
- "Crater Lake of the Philippines"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lake Taal
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lake Taal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Taal
Top 10 Pages
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Sagada Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Vigan Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malapascua Island Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Province of Cebu Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos