Vigan Things to Do Tips by sweet_sentiments
Vigan Things to Do: 176 reviews and 430 photos
plaza salcedo w/ the st. paul cathedral
plaza salcedo....is the first site you will see in the mestizo district
st. paul cathedral and it's bell tower
you can also find a museum inside
fast food chains
not just the fast food chains.....even some establishments like the CAP (an educational plan company) and some shops of famous brands also have this kind of ala-vigan architecture....
walking down the narrow and paved streets of Vigan is like walking back in time.........
Directions: heart of the mestizo district........ the street where the tourist info center is......
sweet_sentiments' Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kalenberg Hotels
- Plzen Hotels
- Amarinthos Hotels
- Heredia Hotels
- Kokee State Park
- Orange Beach
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Photos in ViganSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Sagada Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Vigan Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malapascua Island Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Province of Cebu Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pagudpud Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos